Política de Cookies
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity, which can make it easier to revisit the websites and make sites more useful to you. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
- Save the username and password to avoid re-entering.
- Keep track of purchases in a virtual store.
- Use previously chosen content or design options.
- Obtain information about the user’s browsing habits.
In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies according to their own characteristics. In Creactivitat SL we use our own, third-party, technical, analytical and session cookies:
According to its management:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements.
According to its temporality:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
|_ga||Analitycs||Third party||Google Analytics||2 years||Enables the unique visit control function. It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Analitycs||Third party||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||Analitycs||Third party||Google Analytics||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users. To count and track page views.|
|_hjid||Analitycs||Third party||Hotjar||1 year||It is used to distinguish the user anonymously.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Technical||Third party||20 days||Remember if the warning message about cookies has been accepted to stop showing it during the time it is active.|
|cookies_and_content_security_policy||Technical||Third party||1 year||Acceptance of cookies.|
|gadwp_wg_default_dimension||Technical||Third party||Google Analytics||6 months||These cookies use a fraction of the data collected by Google Analytics cookies and used by system administrators.|
|gadwp_wg_default_metric||Technical||Third party||Google Analytics||6 months||These cookies use a fraction of the data collected by Google Analytics cookies and used by system administrators.|
|gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||Technical||Third party||Google Analytics||5 months||These cookies use a fraction of the data collected by Google Analytics cookies and used by system administrators.|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Technical||Own||WordPress||Session||WordPress cookie for logged in users.|
|wordpress_sec_||Technical||Own||WordPress||Session||It is used as a key to control a user’s access to the WordPress service.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Technical||Own||WordPress||Session||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.|
|wp-settings-1||Technical||Own||WordPress||6 months||It is used to preserve user settings in wp admin.|
|wp-settings-time-1||Technical||Own||WordPress||6 months||Time wp-settings was set.|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language_||Technical||Third party||WPML||1 day||Stores the current language of the WordPress admin area.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Technical||Third party||WPML||1 day||Stores the current language. By default, this cookie is set only for registered users. If you enable the language cookie to support AJAX filtering, this cookie will also be set for users who are not logged in.|
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.